Salvadori Diamond Atelier
10:00-19:00 - Sundays closed
Salvadori established its first store in the magical city of Venice in 1857. At that time, it only carried watches, bedside and alarm clocks, grandfather and wall clocks.
However, it was only thanks to Gabriele Pendini – the company’s longtime president who had a passion for gemstones – that Salvadori became a tangible expression of high-class, sought-after jewelry. Gabriele Pendini – a member of the most important diamond exchanges in the world, in Antwerp and Tel Aviv – is thus certified to purchase and sell diamonds freely. Over time, Salvadori began specializing in this field, becoming a real Diamond Atelier where, beginning with the design, each piece of exquisite jewelry is handmade and emblazoned with the prestigious Salvadori brand.
The diamonds chosen for each creation are distinguished by their unparalleled cut, colour, clarity and carat, which serve to intensify their dazzling brilliance. Additionally, they all come with either HRD (the Hooge Raad voor Diamond of Antwerp) or GIA (Gemological Institute of America) certification.
Today, the company is managed by Gabriele’s daughters, Monica (managing director) and Marzia (jewel designer).
In addition to its peerless craftsmanship, Salvadori also champions good causes. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of its jewelry is used to support humanitarian projects in collaboration with Actionaid, an international non-governmental organization.
See also: Salvadori Rolex Boutique